Opening An Account
Visit any of our branches or meet our marketing officers in the field and open the account.
- Must be of 18 years and above
- Photocopy of id
- Passport size photo
Minimum opening balance of ksh.400
- Photocopy of id for the parent/guardian
- Photocopy of birth certificate or birth notification
- Passport photo size of the parent/guardian and child
- Must have a registered business.
- Has a minimum balance of Ksh.400
- Withdrawals can be made more than once in a day.
- Statement available on customer request.
- Can be used to access business loans
- Must have operated the business for at least six months.
- Id copies of officials/ or directors
- Passport photo size of the officials/ or directors
- Copy of Certificate of registration
- Copy of Certificate of incorporation
- Copy of KRA PIN certificate
- Articles of association
- Tax compliance certificate
- Current trade license from the county government
- Minute extract from board of directors authorizing opening of the account.